Adèle tile ranglan dress
You saved: € 27,96 (40%)
Alone 0 in stock!
Àdele tile dress with retro air and ranglan sleeves, it has a cut at the waist and is fitted.
- Super comfortable
- Light and fresh
- All freedom of movement
- Unique design
- High quality and durability
- Made of organic cotton: GOTS certified
The tile color with a print inspired by Lucienne day, gives that special, unique and exclusive touch to the garment. You will succeed on any occasion: for work, for dinner or for an afternoon outing.
Organic cotton dresses have essential characteristics and are natural, versatile and ultra comfortable, in addition to being manufactured in a sustainable and responsible way.
We recommend always consulting the size guide to choose the appropriate size and thus reduce possible extra CO2 emissions as much as possible. For reference: the model is wearing size S.
WHO IS BEHIND THE GARMENT?
Meeta and Pablo created Tiralahilacha while working on separate careers. Meeta, as a fashion designer and Pablo, as a graphic designer. Everything changed after giving birth to her son, Lukas. As a family, and as partners, they decided to completely leave their comfort zone to boost the Tiralahilacha project 100% (or rather 300%). The brand has been highly influenced by what is known as vintage fashion and inspired by everything beautiful and old, maintaining the essential characteristics of our style: romantic, feminine and modern. They also agreed from the beginning on the responsibility of knowing who made the patterns, where and how. For this reason, they have always maintained direct contact with Nagaraj and have always closely monitored local manufacturing in Tiruppur, India. They create their organic cotton collections in a controlled, ethical, transparent and, above all, responsible manner, both towards the environment and to all the people involved in our productions. Designed with ♥ in Barcelona. Ethically made in India.
Take good care of your clothes, nature and your wallet will appreciate it.
Always check the instructions on the label of your sustainable garment.
General guide, and provided they do not contradict the instructions on the label:
- Wash your clothes cold or at a maximum of 30ºC.
- If you use the washing machine, use short programs for delicate items.
- Avoid using bleach and harsh detergents.
- Put the garments inside out, both to wash and dry, so you will better protect their color and texture. It is also preferable to place them in the shade so that the sun does not hit directly.
- Whenever possible, try to air dry, avoiding the dryer.
Specifically, and provided they do not contradict the instructions on the label of your garment: Cloth swimwear and footwear
- Wash your bikinis / swimsuits / shoes by hand in cold water, avoid the washer and dryer as they spoil them very quickly.
- Do not let them dry directly in the sun, you can modify / turn off the hue of your garment.
- Always let them dry inside out to better protect their color and texture.