Eco II recycled denim trousers
You saved: € 13,80 (20%)
Alone 2 in stock!
Recycled eco men's denim trousers.
- 100% comfort
- High quality and durability
- Comfortable and timeless
- 5-pocket trousers with zip closure
- 98% recycled cotton / 2% elastane
- It has the following certificates: OekoTex Standard 100 / Better Cotton Initiative / Global Recycled Standard / Dry Indigo
Recycled cotton pants, comfortable and stylish for everyday wear.
These pants are an artisan jewel made with recycled cotton and washed with ozone, in whose production 65% less water has been used. The tincture is biodegradable - it is chemical free. It is elegant, sustainable and Made in Spain jeans. The model measures 1,86 and wears a 42 size.
We recommend always consulting the size guide to minimize avoidable and unnecessary CO2 emissions. Always wash inside out at 30ºC without too much load. Avoid mixing colors.
WHO IS BEHIND THE GARMENT?
Modern cuts, quality and technological innovation always hand in hand with tradition, Capitán Denim is a denim company founded in 1973. Proud of their roots, they have been spinning families, friends and neighbors for generations. They have their own factory in the Heart of La Mancha, where they manufacture all their garments in the way that has always been done: simmering, from the local and betting on the development of the near.
Take good care of your clothes, nature and your wallet will appreciate it.
Always check the instructions on the label of your sustainable garment.
General guide, and provided they do not contradict the instructions on the label:
- Wash your clothes cold or at a maximum of 30ºC.
- If you use the washing machine, use short programs for delicate items.
- Avoid using bleach and harsh detergents.
- Put the garments inside out, both to wash and dry, so you will better protect their color and texture. It is also preferable to place them in the shade so that the sun does not hit directly.
- Whenever possible, try to air dry, avoiding the dryer.
Specifically, and provided they do not contradict the instructions on the label of your garment: Cloth swimwear and footwear
- Wash your bikinis / swimsuits / shoes by hand in cold water, avoid the washer and dryer as they spoil them very quickly.
- Do not let them dry directly in the sun, you can modify / turn off the hue of your garment.
- Always let them dry inside out to better protect their color and texture.