Fast fashion kills no gender t-shirt
Alone 0 in stock!
Fast fashion kills unisex t-shirt made of organic cotton.
- 100% comfort
- Soft and light
- High quality, durable garment
- 100% certified organic cotton (GOTS)
Organic cotton shirts have essential characteristics: they are natural, versatile and ultra comfortable, as well as being manufactured in a sustainable and responsible way.
Perfect t-shirt to combine with all kinds of casual clothing, create trendy looks wearing your values.
We advise to always consult the size guide to choose the appropriate size and thus minimize possible extra CO2 emissions. For reference: the models are approximately 1,7m tall and wear size L.
WHO IS BEHIND THE GARMENT?
Bask's team also thought like you, they thought that the only way for Bask to have responsible production was to do it locally. After their trip to Asia to record a documentary on how the fashion industry affects people and the planet, they realized that as a brand they had the power to change the social and environmental reality of countries like Bangladesh. Without leaving the local aside, they wanted and want to demonstrate that there are other ways of producing there and that is why they use Bask as a tool for social transformation in Bangladesh. They remain convinced that manufacturing in Bangladesh is a good thing if done correctly. This means respecting the rights of the people they employ, it means giving them the means to acquire new skills and receive education in order to lead a dignified life and prosper as a society.
Take good care of your clothes, nature and your wallet will appreciate it.
Always check the instructions on the label of your sustainable garment.
General guide, and provided they do not contradict the instructions on the label:
- Wash your clothes cold or at a maximum of 30ºC.
- If you use the washing machine, use short programs for delicate items.
- Avoid using bleach and harsh detergents.
- Put the garments inside out, both to wash and dry, so you will better protect their color and texture. It is also preferable to place them in the shade so that the sun does not hit directly.
- Whenever possible, try to air dry, avoiding the dryer.
Specifically, and provided they do not contradict the instructions on the label of your garment: Cloth swimwear and footwear
- Wash your bikinis / swimsuits / shoes by hand in cold water, avoid the washer and dryer as they spoil them very quickly.
- Do not let them dry directly in the sun, you can modify / turn off the hue of your garment.
- Always let them dry inside out to better protect their color and texture.