Nude econyl bodysuit
Alone 3 in stock!
Thin and elegant swimsuit made with recycled fibers.
- Super comfortable
- Fine and elegant
- Adjusted without being overwhelming
- Maximum fixation, without pressing
- Timeless Basic
- Maximum resistance to use and sun
- High quality and durability
- Double reinforced chest layer, without push-up
- Made with ECONYL®, 100% nylon regenerated fiber
Its velvety touch and classic cut make this piece unique and exclusive. This eco-friendly swimsuit combines the sporty and the feminine in one. Fitted without being overwhelming, it is designed to stay glued like a second skin while you surf, surf or play with your family on the beach. Featuring a classic scoop neckline and medium-length shoulder straps, a double chest lining, retro height hips and an open back for an added touch of sensuality.
We advise to always consult the size guide to choose the appropriate size and thus minimize possible extra CO2 emissions. For reference: the model is approximately 1,72m, chest 85-90 and is wearing size SM.
WHO IS BEHIND THE GARMENT?
María was born in Madrid, studied Environmental Sciences and has been launching collections to the world for more than 18 years. María defends responsible consumption, which is why her designs are essentially original, timeless and of high quality. So that the same garment stays perfect with you in every way and for many years. A living collection that invites creativity by expanding colors and designs while growing with us in a model of sustainable society. Maria Malo's entire production focuses on Bali, where she herself resides, collaborating with small communities of seamstresses and supporting their families.
Take good care of your clothes, nature and your wallet will appreciate it.
Always check the instructions on the label of your sustainable garment.
General guide, and provided they do not contradict the instructions on the label:
- Wash your clothes cold or at a maximum of 30ºC.
- If you use the washing machine, use short programs for delicate items.
- Avoid using bleach and harsh detergents.
- Put the garments inside out, both to wash and dry, so you will better protect their color and texture. It is also preferable to place them in the shade so that the sun does not hit directly.
- Whenever possible, try to air dry, avoiding the dryer.
Specifically, and provided they do not contradict the instructions on the label of your garment: Cloth swimwear and footwear
- Wash your bikinis / swimsuits / shoes by hand in cold water, avoid the washer and dryer as they spoil them very quickly.
- Do not let them dry directly in the sun, you can modify / turn off the hue of your garment.
- Always let them dry inside out to better protect their color and texture.